Monday 25 July 2011

ShahRukh Khan



The story of this site begins with the first movie I saw with ShahRukh – it was 'Veer Zaara'. From that day on I was tied to this wonderful human. The movie was very nice and I was not able to stop my tears for a long time after the finish – knowing it was just a movie - not real, but it was not only the story, whom have finally touched me so deeply, it was ShahRukh Khan who have touched my soul - not the actor, not the man - just the human ShahRukh Khan. I could see right in his heart and face myself, it was a mystic thing, I can’t really explain it, because there are no words to describe this feeling. I am not spiritual but I know God give me a look into his heart, he show me such a beautiful soul – and can see myself in it.

I spend sleepless nights, trying to find out, what’s happened with me and I get curious about who this wonderful human is, who has occupied my whole thinking and feelings. I read a lot about him, see all his movies and felt more and more closer to him. And than I see 'Swades' and nearly the same thing happened like during I saw 'Veer Zaara'. I was born in another country, not in the place I live now and I can't never forget the home in my heart, the country, the people, the traditions, the culture, the mentality and that kind of human being. It was like being one with ShahRukh in the movie. - feeling what he felt and I know, this was not only a role he plays. This was ShahRukh Khan playing himself.

No question - life here is easier, I have all what I need – all material things - but here it’s not my home and it will never be – I will remain a stranger for the rest of this life. All these luxury things around me, they don’t make me happy, they don’t warm my heart. I appreciate a very simple life – simple peoples with pure hearts and good values, this is what I desire. These people I find in Bollywood movies and for a few hours my heart feels like reaching his home.

It's so easy for me to understand his feelings in "Swades". I saw ShahRukh's two worlds too – on DVD and I recognized, that my feelings were right, he is like my heart told me from the first moment I saw him - the most wunderful human I have ever seen in this world - live or on screen there is nobody like him - an angel with a heart of gold. He is such a great personalitiy - a silent and sensitive human, large-hearted and down-on-earth with a sweet natural shyness. He never must explain his feelings, you feel what he feels at the same time.

To describe him with the words from 'Veer Zaara': 
I know someone who is willingly give up his life for the persons he loves, a person whose eyes are honest and whose words have honour, a man who can forsake everything for his beloveds, a person to whom it makes no difference who or what someone is. Shahrukh knows, we all are humans under the heavens above and there is just one God taking care of us, we have only different ways to praise him.

He is the best actor I know – there is no one who can be compared with him, because in the movies attached to real life, he doesn’t play roles, he plays just himself. His style to act is very special - he put honesty and authenticity in all the roles he plays. With him a movie stands or falls. Whatever he does, it is reliable, Whatever the role requires, he is able to fulfils it. When he smiles, it’s like the sun comes up, when he’s happy, his face shows pure luck and when he’s hurt, his eyes shows the pain. Seeing his pain I desire to embrace him and just hold him - not the acor, not the man, just the human.

I feel much closed to Shahrukh Khan the human – I love him really much a innocent way - like a sister her brother – the brother I’ve lost when I was 12, now 25 years ago – I love him like a human loves another human – the way Gods rules asks. It’s not a woman’s love for a man – it was never this kind of love. I know he is married and my character does not permit me to desire what belongs to someone else. I know there is a special kind of love between him and his wife and that he loves his kids so much.

I take his own words for my wish: I hope all his beloveds just keep him happy. I do wish from the bottom of my heart, that he never has tears in his eyes – or when, only because of luck – that he never feels pain and that he always keeps smiling. I know I am nothing to him and I know, I will never be, I guess, he will not even know that I exist, but he gives me so much with these two wonderful movies and his own kind of human being. It helps me to love life again, to take sadness with a smile, he gives me hope - knowing I’m not alone – I thank God, that he has send this angel with such a beautiful mind, heart and soul to earth and let me breathe the same air like him.

Rani asks in 'Veer Zaara': Is he a human pretending to be God or is he a God disguised as human? I don't know the answer, but I know he is special. To know him helps you to get a better human. He brings out the best values in everyone, a really holy charakteristic.

I have nothing to give him back, so I honour him with this site, made with all my love and I say it at least again with his own words: Shahrukh, I understand that you belong to someone else, and there's nothing between us, nor can ever be, but where ever, whenever you need a friend, a sister or everything else, just remember, there is someone in this world, who will give his life for the most beautiful kind of human being in this world – for YOU. Please never forget: somewhere, someone loves you more than life. Take care Shah Rukh Khan and may God bless you and your beloveds! Live long and still remember: Main Hoon Na :)

No comments:

Post a Comment